Some of our customers already know that we are running a LED signage photo competition until 7 September 2018, which requires participants to photograph the design of their best LED sign.
The 1st winner will receive the latest Samsung flagship smartphone Note 9 not the S9 as previously stated.
The competition is being run in collaboration with Samsung South Africa, and encourages players in the signage industry to use eco-friendly lighting as well as the correct calculation for wattage and wiring.
How to Enter
-. Step 1 : Submit proof that LED lights were used in the making of the sign, using any brand of modules.
-. Step 2: Submit a photograph of your best completed sign, company name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To improve your chances of winning, provide a story which highlights how you changed from a different light source (such as neon or fluorescent tubes) to LED.
The best signs will be chosen to win one of the following prizes:
* 1st prize – The latest Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (valued at R18,999).
Here are some reviews you might find interesting to read.
According to the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), "If the iPhone X is a luxury sedan, using Note 9 is like a space ship."
WSJ columnist David Pierce posted Note 9 on the 19th review corner. He pointed out the features of Galaxy Note 9, including the S pen with Bluetooth capability, the largest 4000 mAh battery in the notebook series, and computing power comparable to a laptop. There are no smartphones with so many features in the US market, and they do not compete with other smartphones. However, I advised that for beginners who do not use these functions properly, they may be over-specification.
Please check the link below.
Here is other expert review. He said Note9 like Swiss army knife. Please check this out.
* 2nd prize – 300 modules of Street Warrior IV Samsung LED and 1 MeanWell LPV-150-12 PSU.
* 3rd prize – 100 modules of Street Warrior III Samsung LED and 1 MeanWell LPV-100-12 PSU.
* 4th prize – 100 modules of Eco LED and 1 MeanWell LPV-60-12 PSU.
* 5th prize – 20 modules of High Power DA-18 Edge-Lit (No need for PSU as there is a direct connection to AC220V).
The prize giving ceremony will be held at Exion Corporation’s stand at the upcoming FESPA Africa Expos, taking place from 12-14 September at Gallagher Convention Centre.
Judging will be done by Exion Corporation and Samsung South Africa staff members.
Please note that the photos you submit will be used by Exion Corporation for marketing purposes.